Douglas Friends @ Canobie Lake Park!
Come celebrate the beginning of summer at Canobie Lake Park with your Douglas School friends! On Friday, June 23, we will be able to take advantage of a group rate of $28 per person. Canobie Lake Park is an amusement park with plenty of rides for all ages, including a water park! The drive from Acton to Canobie Lake Park in Salem (NH) is about 45-minutes. This is a family event, NOT a drop off event. All kids must enter the park with an adult and be supervised by an adult at all times. Please place your ticket order by June 10th – No late orders will be accepted. Place your ticket order here!
- Tickets are valid for this day only (Friday, June 23). Rain or Shine.
- All tickets are at a discounted group rate of $28 (adults, kids & seniors). Children under 3 are free. You can only get the discount if you order in advance. Tickets at the door will be the regular price of $59. Tickets will be distributed prior to the event. In order to get tickets distributed prior to the event, the ticket order cut off is June 10th end of day.
- Park Hours on June 23 are 10:30am to 10pm. Come and go when you want.
- Food is available for purchase at the park.
- To help plan your day, visit the website: https://www.canobie.com
Confidential Financial Assistance can be requested through Lucia Sullivan, firstname.lastname@example.org or Hilary Bonnell, email@example.com. No need to fill out this form – the office will notify me to purchase your tickets.
Questions? Email Mary Georgilas at firstname.lastname@example.org or text 978-264-2099