RSVP and Volunteers Needed for the
Douglas Spring Carnival on March 24 @6:30-8:30pm
The Douglas Spring Carnival, previously known as the Ice Cream Social, will be on Friday, March 24 from 6:30-8:30pm. We will have various food trucks in the bus loop for purchase. The cafeteria will be open with space for eating.
Musical Squares is on! If you want to participate, you must bring a sweet treat (store-bought baked good) and lots of quarters too! To play Musical Squares, follow these simple steps:
1) Drop off your store-bought sweet treat to the treat table
2) Pay your quarter to play each round
3) Stand on a square with a number
4) When the music starts, move in a circle to the next squares
5) When the music stops, a number will be called
6) If you are standing on the number called – you win!
7) Winners can pick up their prize at the treat table
We will also have some quiet activities and a chance to win small prizes with carnival games and bingo.
We still need lots of volunteers (parents, family members, older siblings) to take a shift and run games and activities. SIGN UP TODAY: https://tinyurl.com/DouglasSpringCarnivalVolunteer
Please RSVP by March 20: https://tinyurl.com/douglasspringcarnivalrsvp
Questions? Reach out to Claire @ email@example.com or Jen @ firstname.lastname@example.org